IT Architecture Analyst
full-time Anunţ publicat la data de 04-09-2014 (posibil expirat)
Our client is a leading client-centric global universal bank with a presence in more than 70 countries and employing over 100,000 employees worldwide. As innovation drives their business, their Global Technology Centre in Bucharest fuels technological advancement and keeps them competitive for the future. Opened in 2013, it will employ approximately 500 full-time IT specialists and will play a big part in the development of their technical expertise. With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, their technology platforms help the Bank deliver best-in-class products to clients. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, they’re driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level Agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
As their aim is to continue to fill it with exceptional people, this is your chance to join them and you’ll be given the support, training and voice you need to build a rewarding global career. They are currently looking for full-time Java software engineers to build the kind of global systems that will underpin and drive their global business.
Deutsche Bank's "Autobahn" (or ABFX) electronic trading platform is the largest foreign exchange e-trading platform in the world. Developed in DB's global Technology Centers, the Autobahn platform is under continuous improvement, always being upgraded to stay ahead of the technology curve.
They are looking for an IT Architecture Analyst who will develop and implement architecture guidelines in DB IT projects. It is considered as an entry level role into the IT Architecture profession. The IT Architecture Analyst supports and performs analysis for day to day tasks of the Data and Solution Architects in specific projects.
To support Data Architects, the IT Architecture Analyst mainly performs analysis on planned data flows into and from systems. They also pay attention to the appropriate data stores and access approaches for transactional, reporting and analytical environments. Specifically, the role includes the documentation of data issues arising in a project’s data architecture.
To support Solution Architects, the IT Architecture Analyst provides support in defining solution architectures and high-level software designs, by creating architectural models and the documentation required by the SDLC. Additionally, the IT Architecture Analyst provides support in reviewing the architecture and design of solutions and analyses their conformity to architecture guidelines.
In all their activities, the IT Architecture Analyst is closely guided by more senior IT Architects. The IT Architecture Analyst will have intimate knowledge of the architecture principles and apply them in all their tasks.
· Supports in developing data architectures for a business domain / area or project which align with the overall bank-wide data architecture.
· Researches and profiles data sources in data categories of expertise.
· Assists the business in defining data requirements.
· Has a specialist role in one or more data environments like data warehousing, real-time data access, data integration, or messaging.
· Helps to create templates for data deliverables to enhance the productivity of all Data Architects.
· Supports the development of project related data deliverables.
· Plays an active role in data related Communities of Interest and promotes proper data management techniques within the Bank.
· Prepares analysis for the design of the optimum architectures of IT solutions.
· Ensures that architectures of solutions conform to the defined principles, blueprints, standards, patterns, etc., for solution architecture as well as for enterprise architecture.
· Carries out reviews of software designs and documentation.
· Advises the assigned technology initiatives in:
-Undertaking peer reviews of, and reviewing solution architectures and designs, taking into consideration specific business and technical constraints, requirements and dependencies.
high-level design documentation and
detailed-level design documentation produced by
project teams for review and validation.
quality of the solution from an
architectural perspective and ensuring the
conformance of delivered
solutions to predefined
· Analyses level of conformance of solutions to defined solution architecture and Enterprise Architecture principles, blueprints, standards, patterns, etc.
· Analyses level of conformance to defined SDLC processes and reuse of shared enterprise assets where possible.
· Knowledge of IT delivery and architecture including knowledge of Data Modelling and/or DBA, first experience in application design and programming.
· Relevant Financial Services experience.
· Experience in data and business analysis and design with a cohesive vision of key business data challenges.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing and alternating priorities with a constant focus on delivery.
· Ability to balance business demands and IT fulfilment in terms of standardization, reducing risk and increasing IT flexibility.
· Ability to relate and adapt data-related vision and strategy to the external environment that affects the organization in terms of economic climate, customer market demand, regulation and other legalities, geography, political, culture, labour, technology.
What you’ll get in return:
· World class support and resources;
· Exceptional rewards and benefits;
· A truly diverse global culture.