Business Unit (Deputy) Manager (German speaker)
full-time Anunţ publicat la data de 08-09-2014 (posibil expirat)
Our client is an independent, internationally operating group of companies with more than 4,000 employees worldwide, headquartered in Munich, Germany, with a reputation as an industry expert built in over 30 years. They offer an integrated range of services made of innovative and strategic consulting and intelligent, sustainable, value-added IT solutions for the Automotive, Financial Services, Insurance, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Public Sector, Telecommunications & Media, Travel & Logistics and Utilities.Aplică acum pentru acest job
The office in Romania is an offshore center for the group, since 2008. With over 150 employees, it is one of the fastest-growing and most attractive employers for serious computer scientists and software engineers in Transylvania. Because of the continued strong growth, the management structure needs to be strengthened, so they are looking for a Business Unit Manager for their team in Cluj.
• Manage, lead and mentor a range of 30 to 50 employees
• Manage and control the cooperation with the ordering units in Germany
• Perform administrative and HR activities in his own business area
• Ensure employee satisfaction and development of the teams
• Participate in marketing, recruiting, training activities, collaborate with the universities
• Develop management processes and methods
• Several years of proven experience in the management of a unit with personnel responsibility
• Experience in working with clients, ideally from the perspective of an offshore unit (negotiations, etc)
• Solid knowledge of modern software architectures, conventional development methods, project
management and presentation skills
• Customer focus and a results-performance-oriented approach
• Has initiative, team player, problem solver
• Good verbal and written communication skills in German is required
• Good English language skills
Looking for a challenge instead of your daily routine? Team spirit instead of rigid hierarchies? Then you
are right for our client and this open position. They offer exciting tasks, attractive career opportunities and international perspectives.
Even more: they offer a flexible working time model, generous benefits and a professional, collegial working environment with a highly motivated team.
- Relocation package included