QA Analyst for the AEC industry
full-time Anunţ publicat la data de 15-09-2014 (posibil expirat)
Changing the world is a pretty good business to be inAplică acum pentru acest job
Join our client, a global leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. In addition to designers, architects, engineers and media and entertainment professionals, our client helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
At the moment they are looking for a QA Analyst, a passionate and willing to learn person who wants to work with them on real, challenging projects and make a difference.
As a QA member you will be working on all aspects of software development: design, prototype, implementation, testing, documentation, and customer support.
This role will involve unit and workflow testing of new features, maintenance of shipped functionality, documentation of testing and testing practices, resolving customer issues, managing defects, and management of automated tests.
- Use modern testing methods including automation to ensure the quality of the software
- Develop and document tools to aid in testing
- Develop a good understanding of our customers, our software and how what we create is used
- Create, manage, and execute manual and automated test plans
- Monitor and track defects associated with areas of responsibility
- Report software problems and verify code fixes
- Work closely with product managers, engineering, and designers from requirements to release to ensure quality in the result
- Work on desktop software application
1. Must have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Architecture or related subject area
- Experience in the AEC technology industry domain as an end user - at least 2 years
- Solid understanding of software development processes
- Strong AutoCAD knowledge.
- Experience with hosted solutions
- Fluency in English
- A positive can-do attitude
- Excellent analytical and design skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Work independently, manage multiple tasks, and set priorities with direction or feedback from management and teammates
2. Nice to have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing software applications and tools
- Experience in QA automation and load test tools that can simulate UI interaction.
- Good understanding of internet and enterprise application technologies
- Advance Steel, Advance Concrete and/or Revit knowledge represent an advantage
- You will work in a fast stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents
- Work atmosphere is very open and friendly
- Good salary compensation
2834 La acest job au mai aplicat 0 candidaţi Joburi similare:
Automation Graphics Developer
coloborare logo & web design
angajez specialisti programare c++
OPERATOR/GRAFICIAN Tipar Digital
Cautam Web Designeri