IT Client Services Operations Engineer
full-time Anunţ publicat la data de 06-03-2015 (posibil expirat)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
For our client, the global leader in Research and Development across Europe, Middle East and Africa, we are searching for a dedicated IT Client Services Operations Engineer.
Your role will be to support their
employees and all other associates using the remote support Bomgar application
(infrastructure or service). Additionally, the person occupying the role is in
charge of administrating, maintaining, upgrading and monitoring all parts of
the solution, including the physical infrastructure.
For the selected candidate, you will
be entering into a progressive and fast paced organization, with plenty of room
to grow. They challenge the boundaries of technology and help businesses
communicate better, therefore looking for a motivated employee that wants to
• Quickly understand how to meet customer needs, find solutions to those needs, and educate other team members about how to integrate those solutions into the overall service delivery model
• Gain an understanding of the functionality and technical constraints of our service
• Coordinate with the team as one of a limited number of technical professionals with administrative access to our production 24x7 product operations infrastructure
• Collaborate closely with the vendor Product and support teams to improve processes and technology supporting deployment and maintenance of our solution
• Participate in software upgrades, on occasion outside of business hours
• Participate in regular team meetings
• Administrate, maintain, upgrade and monitor the solution
• Maintain and patch the infrastructure servers, as needed
• Capable of managing projects
• Work closely with other teams
Knowledge & Skills:
• Preferably educated to Degree level or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar IT environment.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Good project and task management skills.
• Numerate, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team.
• Enthusiastic, self-starter who works in a pro-active manner, providing solutions.
• Very good inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate clearly at all levels.
• Must be people, service and support oriented.
• Motivation and reliability are extremely important as well as a commitment to achieving committed tasks within the agreed time scales and budget.
• Ability to work on own initiative and handle multiple projects.
• Remains calm in a crisis and maintain a sense of humor.
• Willingness to travel on occasion
• Windows 7/8, Mac OS X, Linux/Unix, VMware ESX
• Windows Server, Linux Server knowledge required
• Good understanding network services and protocols i.e. , DNS, SSL, DHCP, WINS, TCP/IP, FTP, Firewall
• Server hardware and Laptops specification and maintenance.
• Linux/VMware ESX administration is a highly desirable.
• Scripting/Programming (i.e. PHP, JS, Shell) knowledge required
• Good understanding on Hardware and Software installation and upgrades on Windows, Mac OS X platforms, hosting environments etc.
• Understanding of HA infrastructure and production environments
• Experience with MS Visio and Project
• Experience with SQL and any BI
• Industry-competitive salary
• Profit sharing program
• Uniquely open, pleasant and informal environment
• Food court, with free snacks & drinks
2662 La acest job au mai aplicat 0 candidaţi Joburi similare:
IT Helpdesk Team Leader
ADMINISTRATOR BAZE DE DATE SENIOR
Application Support Analyst with German
Service Reporting and Improvement Specialist
Service Operation Engineer