Technical Support Engineer (Iasi)
full-time Anunţ publicat la data de 02-09-2015 (posibil expirat)
Our client is enabling organizations to provide financial services to over three billion people all over the world. Half the world currently is lacking access to basic essential financial services like loans and savings and financial institutions (microfinance) are rapidly growing in emerging markets around the world to offer these services. Our client offers to these organizations a Software as a Service solution for their entire business: from tracking clients and their portfolio, to accounting, managing documents and even directly client access.Aplică acum pentru acest job
Launched in 2011, they are a young, funded, fast-paced start-up with ambitious goals, many exciting problems to solve and long-term opportunities to grow.
As a technical support engineer, you’ll be responsible for assisting their clients and partners implementing integrations and building custom applications using their APIs, diagnose and find solutions to problems occurring in live production environments. You’ll also be building and maintaining tools to support other developers including enhancing their APIs and building API wrappers in various languages. Here you’ll be interacting closely with both the development team to find solutions as well as their support team in communicating with their clients and partners from all over the world.
• Investigate technical problems, find and communicate solutions to their customers
• Assist organizations and their partners in migrating data from their current system to them
• Implement new APIs and wrappers for their developer community and partners
• Coordinate with the Support and Delivery teams to investigate and solve implementation inquiries
• Work with a fast-paced agile development team in a collaborative environment
You need to have:
• Preferably experience working with Java applications
• Experience with SQL
• Excellent ability to quickly get to the root of a problem, to see and analyze multiple solutions
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
We hope you have:
• Experience in Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and web application development
• Experience in customer interaction, support, sales or training
• Familiarity with basic financial terminology and accounting
• Additional language skills are a big plus
Compensation and benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Your own brand new iMac (or PC if you really prefer)
• A bright, central, spacious office with a Ping-Pong and Foosball table and free drinks.